I love it when we have Tacos & Quasadillas for dinner, but sometimes I like to mix things up.
I found a recipe for Mini Mexican Pizzas here, and I made a couple of little adjustments. These are like little morsels of heaven!
– 3 8in Flour Tortillas
– 1 lb Ground Beef
– 1 T Taco Seasoning (I make my own because it’s so easy!)
– 1/2 Cup Salsa
– Frozen Corn
– Taco Cheese
– Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
– Use a glass & knife to cut 4 small circles in each of the tortillas.
– Brown the beef.
– Add Taco Seasoning and some water (about 7T)
– Heat through.
– Mix 1 cup of taco meat with the 1/2 cup of salsa.
– Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
– Fold the tortillas into little cups and place in muffin tin.
– Spoon the taco meat / salsa mixture into each little cup.
– Add a few frozen corn kernels to each cup.
– Top with taco cheese.
– Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.