I have been unsatisfied with the packaged blueberry muffins that I’ve tried and I thought there must be an easy way to make them myself.
I found this recipe on Pinterest and LOVE the muffins it made! They’re a big hit for everyone in my family!
1 1/2 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/3 – 1/2 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Cup teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Blueberries
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
– In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
– Use a measuring cup that holds at least 1 cup for these steps:
* Put oil in the cup.
* Add the egg.
* Fill to the 1 cup mark with milk.
* Add vanilla and whisk until combined.
– Add the mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients and use a fork to combine.
– Be careful not to over mix.
– Fold in blueberries.
– Bake for 9-12 minutes.
(This is for mini-muffins; if you want regular sized muffins, bake for 15-20 minutes.)
Leave a Reply