I’m in a Dinner RUT and looking for ways to change things up. What could be more ‘changed up’ than Taco Spaghetti?! I found this on a Pin called 16 Recipes for When You’re Out of Dinner Ideas and tried it right away. Hubs and I *loved* it!! and it’s actually pretty easy to make.
– Tortilla Chips
– 1lb Ground Beef
– 1/2 Large Onion Chopped
– 2 TB Taco Seasoning
– 3/4 Cup Water
– 1 Bag Frozen Corn
– 1/2 Cup Salsa
– I Cup Shredded Taco Cheese
– 4oz Can Diced Green Chili Peppers, drained
– Shredded Lettuce
– Sour Cream (optional)
– Cook Spaghetti, Drain
– Preheat Oven at 350 Degrees
– Cook Beef and Onion on the stove until brown. Drain.
– Stir in Water & Taco Seasoning, bring to a boil, reduce heat.
– Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Steam Corn in Microwave according to package directions.
– Stir in cooked pasta, corn, half of the cheese, salsa, and green chili peppers.
– Grease a casserole dish and transfer the mixture into it.
– Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
– Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake until melted.
– Put tortilla chips on plates and spoon spaghetti on top.
– Serve with tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, and (optionally) sour cream.
And then enjoy the leftovers (it makes a lot of food)!