My two year old still won’t drink milk. I offer it to him twice a day, but he just really doesn’t like it. I can relate, as I can’t stand the taste of milk. Our pediatrician says it’s fine as long as he gets dairy from other sources such as yogurt and cheese. Well cheese is hit or miss, but my mother-in-law shared an awesome fruit and yogurt smoothie that even has some milk in it. Not only does TR gobble it up, but so does everyone else in my family. It’s delicious!
These smoothies are so easy to make and they taste amazing!
– 2 Cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
– 1/8 – 1/4 Cup Milk
– 1 Banana (I break it in two)
– 1 or 2 Cups of Frozen Fruit
(I buy the blueberry/strawberry/raspberry/cherry bag)
– A Blender
** Adjust the measurements to your taste **
Ignore the mess on my counter please.
– Throw the banana, frozen fruit, yogurt, and milk into a blender.
– Blend until smooth. My blender has a ‘smoothie’ setting.