– 1 –
– The teething’s baaaaaack!
– It looks like Cupcakes isn’t going to preschool after all.
– I don’t know if we have a lot of other options, but I’m going to look into it.
– Snapchat got a new update!!
– We had a good #ZooDay this week (pictures below)!
– Summer is coming to a close and I’m already excited for Fall stuff
– I’m on a mission to de-clutter the house before winter.
– I got an excellent cart to organize my planner supplies / the kids art supplies for $10 on clearance at Target
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week
I just made original (as always), but I want to find a fun fall / Halloween Muddy Buddies recipe. Do any of you have one?
– 3 –
This snake was following TR… Eep.
– 4 –
Check Out My New Sponsored Posts!
I published a post this week about some tips on How to Decorate Your Child’s Bedroom with Sleep and Relaxation in Mind.
Have you heard of Norwex? It’s a company that makes chemical-free, safe, microfiber cleaners and for your home. My post is called: Use Norwex and Radically Reduce Chemical Use in Your Home
– 5 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
* Criminal Minds * Heroes * It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia *
I need more comedy show suggestions.
and * Fear the Walking Dead * on the AMC website.
Playing Fall Out Shelter (the new free game for mobile devices)
Listening to the “Welcome to Night Vale” podcast
Currently Reading: Alice in Wonderland & Marked
– 6 –
– 7 –
Check out my Lovely Sponsors
Linking up with Kelly at This Ain’t the Lyceum