– 1 –
– We’re in Montana! On vacation!
– So far the only real updates are that the plane rides were good and
– We went to a zoo here, which was fun.
– My kids played the piano.
– My MIL hung out with TR in the morning and let Hobbs and I sleep in! It was wonderful and I feel like a new person.
– We’re going to Yellowstone!
– It’s so pretty here. <3
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week
Brownies and Drumstick Ice Cream – YUM!
We had this after our Family Dinner last night. Everyone was here: Grandpa and Nana (of course), 3 of the great grandparents, one of Grandpa’s cousins, and Auntie Amy / Uncle Eric. It was a fun time.
– 3 –
5 Weird Favorite Things about Traveling
My #5Faves this week were Montana-related.
– 4 –
There’s not much time for blogging, and not much Internet connection… unfortunately there aren’t any T-Mobile towers here. So I want to throw in some laughs here!
A Ride on Great Grandpa’s Leg
Slide: You’re Doing it Wrong
– 5 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
* Heroes * It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia *
I need more comedy show suggestions.
and * Fear the Walking Dead * on the AMC website
and in Montana, Outlander on Amazon Prime.
Playing Fall Out Shelter (the new free game for mobile devices)
Listening to the “Welcome to Night Vale” podcast
Currently Reading: Writers of the Future Volume 31 and Marked
– 6 –
– 7 –