– 1 –
– Caleb’s teething seems to have slowed down a bit.
– We still have not heard from Cupcakes’ potential preschool.
– We got a new toilet!!! The one that was here when we moved in was just not ok.
– AND we installed it ourselves! (Well, mainly Hobbs did.)
– Hobbs has a cold, and I very much hope the rest of us don’t catch it!
– I’ve noticed the blogosphere is already excited for Fall. I don’t know if I’m ready to get on board with this yet…
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week
Strawberry Sugar Waffers
– 3 –
Check Out My New Sponsored Post!
I published a post this week about some tips on How to Ensure You Still Have Quality Time in Your Marriage When You Have Kids.
Have you seen my post about Family Dollar’s awesome value diapers?? I Love These Kidget’s Diapers
– 4 –
One Way I’m Coping with Summer Ending
I made these sweet Beach Lyric Photos! Here’s one of them, and if you click the article, you can see the other four I made. So lovely. Oh and it includes a tutorial on how to make your own, if you’d like!
– 5 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
* Friends * Heroes * It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia *
I need more comedy show suggestions.
and * Fear the Walking Dead * on the AMC website.
Playing Fall Out Shelter (the new free game for mobile devices)
Listening to the “Welcome to Night Vale” podcast
Currently Reading: Writers of the Future Volume 31 and Marked
– 6 –
– 7 –
Check out my Lovely Sponsors
Linking up with Kelly at This Ain’t the Lyceum