We went to the zoo again this past week. Since I probably take a hundred photos each time we go, I can usually capture some funny moments. Here are five of them.
5. I took a break and sat down at a picnic table while Hobbs got us refills, and Tootsie Roll just started happily banging on the table.
4. It’s always so funny and adorable to watch the kids play with the goats in the new “Wild Encounters” area. Cupcakes went up to each and every goat this time, even if they were surrounded by other kids, which was impressive.
3. Tootsie Roll loved this sand box, but not because of the sand… he put these shovels on his arms like bracelets. Whenever he does something like this, he shows me proudly, and I always say, “So handsome!”
2. We got right up close with a wallaby and watched him eat leaves. Cupcakes thought that was pretty funny and sat with a bunch of kids watching him.
- I wanted to take this picture of both the kids standing her looking at the fish, but to my surprise, TR was afraid of them!! He usually loves running around on his own, as opposed to being held, but each time Hobbs tried to put him down he would cling to Hobbs’ shirt and squeeze into him. I don’t know if he was afraid of the fish or the water behind the glass… it was sad, cute, and funny all at once!
Linking up these Zoo Laughs at The Mommyhood Chronicles.