– 1 –
– I’m really getting into my Midori Traveler’s Notebook! <3
– I babysat two kids at my house on Monday (in addition to MY two kids) and it went a lot easier than I thought, plus I got to make some money! So winning!
– I need help with my etsy stationary addiction…
– I love popcorn.
– We’ve been having a lot of fun with sidewalk chalk!
– We went to a mall that’s a little farther away so we can check out the Lego store. So much awesome! Do you have a Lego store near you??
– We could have gone to the zoo yesterday but we didn’t because the weather channel said it was supposed to storm all day. But it didn’t even rain. Not a drop. Someone remind me why I listen to this app again!?
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week
Or… er… breakfast. Whichever you choose. These are super easy mini muffins which only take TWO INGREDIENTS!
Pumpkin Muffins using Yellow (or Spice) Cake Mix & Pumpkin
– 3 –
– 4 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
Daredevil * Lost * Friends
We just finished Orange is the New Black on Netflix… awesome season finale!!
Star Wars DVD while playing the X Wing Game
– 5 –
– 6 –
Do Your Husbands Play this X Wing Game? (Star Wars)
Hubs loves it and he got some new ships for Father’s day so we’ve been playing when he’s off from work. It’s actually pretty fun!
– 7 –
Check out my Lovely Sponsors
Linking up with Kelly at This Ain’t the Lyceum