My friend Maggie told me about these muffins she found on Pinterest and now I make them all the time. I love them because they’re a healthy little snack or breakfast that my kids love; you can add them to my list of 100 Healthy Meal and Snack Ideas for Toddlers (works for kids too). They’re SO good and SO easy, as are all my favorite recipes, so I wanted to pass it on!
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
(I’ve heard this is also delicious using Spice Cake Mix!)
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
– Mix the two ingredients in a bowl.
– Grease your tin.
– Put into a mini muffin (or muffin) tin.
– Mini Muffins bake in about 15 minutes.
– Regular Muffins bake in about 20 minutes.
How to Make Pumpkin Cupcakes
[This is optional]
– Simply add cream cheese frosting.
– And maybe some cinnamon.
Let me know if you try these!
Did you do a variation of this recipe? How did it turn out??
And please, if you liked them, share on Pinterest or your other social networks!
Or pin now to bookmark this recipe for later!