– 1 –
– Cupcakes started her summer session of Gymnastics.
– Hobbs and I have a date night planned for tonight. We’re going to see Jurassic World.
– MY MIDORI TRAVELER’S NOTEBOOK CAME IN THE MAIL!
– We’re still scanning for kicks & redeeming for Target gift cards with the Shopkicks app!
– My sister and her new husband are back from their honeymoon.
– We found a free Splash Pad for the kids!
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week!
I thought I was making Brownies, but as it turns out, I made a cake. Oops. It’s a good thing we happened to have frosting. I was pretty nervous when I realized because the brownie pan I used was too small…
– 3 –
Do you use Evernote?
This app was brought up at my #BlogElevated chat this week so I downloaded it and am trying to learn how to use & organize notes inside it.
I’ve heard it described as a “digital filing cabinet”.
MichaelHyatt.com seems to be a good resource. I listened to his podcast: 10 Unconventional Uses for Evernote and it was really interesting!
– 4 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
Daredevil * Lost * Friends
Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Jurassic Park III on DVD
[In preparation for Jurassic World.]
[One of the few things Hobbs LOVES that I am just not into.]
Currently Reading: Writers of the Future Volume 31
We rented Big Hero 6 and I loved it! *ahem* Cupcakes loved it! She also loved the little short at the end, Feast.
– 5 –
– 6 –
Easy Taco Seasoning Recipe
I never buy those taco seasoning packets. It’s a waste of money because now I know I can just combine 4 simple spices to make my own!
– 7 –
Check out my Lovely Sponsors
Linking up with Kelly at This Ain’t the Lyceum