– 1 –
– Hubby cleaned out the gutters. YAY!
– Tootsie Roll is teething again. NOT YAY!
– We still have to re-register Cupcakes for gymnastics for the summer.
– Hubby and I have been sucked back into Candy Crush.
– We’re thrilled with the nice weather, and have resumed going on walks!
– We redeemed $15 more in Target gift cards with the Shopkicks app!
– My sister and her new husband are still on their honeymoon.
– The kids, my mom, and I are going shopping tomorrow and I can’t wait!
– We saw a rainbow!
– 2 –
Dessert of the Week!
It was gone in two days. Yikes.
I noticed the recipe is no longer on the box. I suspect because they’re going for the ‘healthy vibe’ and puppy chow doesn’t exactly fit. Haha
– 3 –
I’m still doing the #BlogElevated twitter chat every Tuesday (that I remember) at 9pm (central). This past week, the topic was PINTEREST! Pinterest is my favorite social media site for my blog, and the improvement of my life. So it was a very enjoyable chat for me. Please stop by if you’re a blogger, there’s always so much to learn and so many friendly people!
– 4 –
Watching / Playing / Reading
What we’ve been up to…
Daredevil * Lost * Friends
on Amazon Prime.
Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Jurassic Park III on DVD
[In preparation for Jurassic World.]
[One of the few things Hobbs LOVES that I am just not into.]
Currently Reading: Writers of the Future Volume 31
– 5 –
– 6 –
An Etsy Order I am *Quite* Excited About
… a lovely Midori [style] Traveler’s Notebook …
from Imperfectly Perfekt on Etsy!
I’m going to write all about it when it arrives!
– 7 –
Check out my Lovely Sponsors
Linking up with Kelly at This Ain’t the Lyceum