Just in case any of you want to plan like I do, I thought I’d write up this post on my 5 Favorite Things to get started planning. I also want to promote my new Planner Link Up! If you have a planner, you should DEFINITELY join in! I want to provide a place for everyone to share ideas / inspirations!
1. My main planner is my Filofax. It has my calendar, my events, my menu ideas, my budget, etc… I love how you can customize and set up all your own sections. Filofax 2015 Personal Organizer, The Original Retro Navy (C022384-15)
2. I love to draw. So I have a Sketchbook / Art Journal / Bullet Journal. Top-Bound PocketBook w/ Tough Sand Colored Cover, Durable Quality Paper. (4.25″ x 5.5″ Notebook) Line / Graph Paper. Made in Colorado
3. Thin washi, in all of the colors. You need this for your planner. HeroNeo® 10x Decorative Washi Rainbow Sticky Paper Masking Adhesive Tape Scrapbooking DIY
4. A Jumbo book of calendar and holiday stickers?? YES PLEASE! Eureka Jumbo Calendar Sticker Book
5. I don’t actually have these, but WANT! I do have a couple of fun paper clips and I love them in my planner. DCI Sweet Treats Lollipop Paper Clips, Set of 12