Did you forget to thaw meat last night for dinner tonight? This happens to me all the time. So here’s a recipe you can just put in your back pocket and pull it out when you need to. It’s more delicious than just plain ‘ol pasta, and since it’s Lent, you can easily make it meatless!
Behold my Baked Mostaccioli
– 1 Box Mostaccioli
– 2 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
(the hubs hand-grated it for this recipe!
You can buy it pre-shredded too)
– 1 Can of Pasta Sauce
(Meatless if it’s Friday and you’re observing Lent
or if you’re a vegetarian)
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
– Cook the noodles on the stovetop. Drain.
– Put all the pasta into a casserole dish.
– Mix in 1 1/4 cups of cheese and the pasta sauce.
– Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup of cheese on top.
(Cupcakes LOVED helping with this step!)