Kids are such picky eaters, and my child is no exception. That’s why I was so happy to learn how to make this casserole from my mother-in-law! Not only is it very kid-friendly, but it’s also exhausted–mom-friendly because it is so incredibly easy to throw together! You might even have most, or all of the 4 ingredients on hand. On Pinterest, I noticed that some people add cheese, but we love it just like this.
– 1 Bag Frozen Tater Tots
– 1 lb Ground Beef
– 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
– 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef.
3. In a casserole dish, mix the browned beef, veggies, and cream of chicken soup.
4. Place the tater tots all over the top of the mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Leave a comment if you try it!! I’d love to hear what you and you family thinks!!
Looking for more quick recipes that are easy to prepare?? The awesome ebook, Healthy Eating for Kids is just $9.95 and has 60 quick, easy & kid-friendly recipes!