5. Cupcakes’ Godparents got her a Christmas gift, which included this adorable knit Cupcake hat:
She loved it so much that she insisted on sleeping in it and then the next morning she told me all about how great it was to have slept in it. Ha!
4. Tootsie Roll proposed to my future daughter-in-law this past week. He gave her this lovely light up ring for a Christmas present. Also, he’s able to sit on his own now (for a few seconds)!
3. Cupcakes thought it was HILARIOUS that we took her out in her *pajamas* for the Christmas Lights Adventure we took her on the other night. I think that was her favorite part of the outing.
2. The little girl at TR’s Play Date loved seeing another little baby. She was really interested in his hair. Her mom kept pulling her off of him, but I thought the exchange(s) were adorable and hilarious.
1. We put Cupcakes’ new cowboygirl hat on Tootsie Roll. Cute, hilarious, or both?? I think cute. 🙂 And a little hilarious.
I’m linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles!