5. Sometimes when Cupcakes gets a cold she gets into this delirious kid of state and thinks everything is hilarious. I feel bad for her, but she didn’t have a fever so I wasn’t that worried as I was laughing along with her and her crazier-than-normal antics. :)
4. Sometimes when she sees Grandma or someone she knows, especially when they come over when she’s not expecting it, she gets so excited and even starts laughing!
3. I love watching Cupcakes play with Little People. They were my favorite when I was little and she even calls them “little people”. My daycare kids do too… kind of: “That’s MY people!” hahaha.
2. Cupcakes LOVES reading, which makes me so happy! I love listening to her read the story. Her perspective on what’s going on on each page is amazing. We recently made an improvement on her bedtime routine where she gets to read the story first her way and then Mommy reads it. :)
1. I have to show you the Cheerleader face video again. My mom told me it should go viral. I’m pretty 65 of the 67 views it has are from her computer. :)