5. Did you know my parents are moving? It’s true. I haven’t talked about it too much, but we’ve all been spending every weekend moving so so many boxes. Cupcakes is getting quite used to it and now shouts “WATCH OUT” whenever someone walks toward her carrying anything. Haha!
4. Cupcakes has been copying my “Oh my heavens!” line. Hee hee hee so cute! She’s also been saying, “Oh my crap!” EEp. We’re trying to get her to stop by just ignoring her completely whenever she says it. I read in my most recent on-line education course that that’s the best thing to do when kids are using bad words. We’ll see. In the mean time, I have to stop saying, “Oh crap” myself. Anything’s better than taking the Lord’s name in vain. She doesn’t hear that in our house, but it’s pretty much everywhere else. :-/ That’s the main thing we’re going to worry about her saying…
3. We were shopping at Target (we do that a lot) and Cupcakes was in the run-around-the-store stage of our shopping trip. She came across some furniture on a platform, climbed up and shouted, “I found a couch!!!”
2. If you know me a little bit, you might know I LOVE Cheer Bear! I found my best little Cheer Bear among some of the things at my parents’ house and I told Cupcakes that I love this carebear. So now every time Cupcakes sees my Cheer Bear, she picks her up and says, “Mommy loves it.” It’s true. :)
1. Here are her recent most favorite toys:
And also, she sometimes calls giraffes “sophies”. Hee hee hee!
Check out The Mommyhood Chronicles for other hilarious laughs! :)