The Most BEAUTIFUL Pictures of Cupcakes

I am SO excited to show you guys these AMAZING pictures of Cupcakes!!  Jason Monaco – a very good friend of mine in high school – started a Photography Business a couple of years ago.

He was interested in photography back in high school and now his hobby has become a business and his work is VERY impressive!  I will let the photos speak for themselves.  BUT…

Those of you in the Chi-Town area should definitely contact Jason for all your photo needs – he mostly does Weddings and Portraits.  His wedding package is so affordable and it comes with 12 HOURS of picture-taking service!  That is just incredible!!  We payed almost twice what he charges and only got our photographer for about 6 hours.  :-/

Anyway, I know you are probably most interested in Portraits… he has a great studio set up and there were 2 backgrounds that he used – black and white with strings of white Christmas lights, which looked beautiful in the pictures.  He let me do as many outfit changes as I wanted – quite a few – and was very accommodating.  He had awesome ideas for shots and was GREAT with Cupcakes!!  He took 99 pictures and they are all just BEAUTIFUL – I LOVE them so much!!  He has given me something that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  <3

{I put most of them into collages so it’s not just one vertical line down the post.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren’t they FANTASTIC??
I love these family pics… well I love all of them, really… :o)

Monaco Photography gets my highest recommendation!!!

[I did not receive monetary compensation for this review, just a free photo session.]

Blog Hops | Follow Me on Twitter @4LoveofCupcakes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vote for me? Pretty please with a CUPCAKE on top? :o)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Just 2 Clicks!

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

1. precious!

2. Sarah @ It's a Vol says:

Love love love these!!! They are allllll fantastic, but I especially love the pictures of cupcakes in her red dress! Is that her Christmas dress?

3. Beautiful! I think my favorite is the one in the red dress where she's sucking her thumb. Priceless!

4. i agree, the red dress ones are so adorble! she is such a peach! i love you cupcakes!
    -auntie amy

5. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm sad I don't live near by.:)

6. SJB AKA SUE J-B. says:

She so cute.

New follower via Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!.

7. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says:

Aww, the pictures are SO adorable!

You have one stunning little lady. :)

The family shots are great, too!

8. Her pictures came out beautiful!

9. so cute!!!!! :D

10. Oh my goodness! There is entirely too much cuteness going on here! So sweet…Cupcake is giving me cavities! :-) Beautiful family!

11. those are just darling! her eyes are gorgeous!

12. Wow, Jamie, what great photos! :) I love the one of her in the red dress. SO cute!

13. Gorgeous photos, Jamie! The lighting and backgrounds are beautiful.

14. LOVE MELISSA:) says:

Gorgeous pictures!!

15. Hazel Schreiner says:

Thank you for posting the link to this on 'Things I Love Tuesday' such a precious post and absolutely adorable shots! :) Hazel

16. Those turned out awesome!! Cupcakes has such a sweet smile!

17. memoriesforlifescrapbooks says:

He really did a great job of capturing her beautiful blue eyes! He does amazing work!

18. The photos are great. Cupcakes is precious.

Cinthya

19. House of Brungardt says:

Wow, what awesome pictures! You have a beautiful family!

20. All of these pictures are beautiful!! You have such a lovely family. Jamie, please know I read your blog daily but Ive been terrible about commenting bc I read them on my phone. Im really sorry, I hope after the holiday I have more time to get back into my blogging!

21. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! says:

Those are so cute!

Trackbacks

1. [...] Monaco Photography.  He does an amazing job!  The pictures speak for themselves. Click to see the Most Beautiful Pictures of Cupcakes.  He does weddings, portraits, and more, is professional and VERY [...]