The Most BEAUTIFUL Pictures of Cupcakes

I am SO excited to show you guys these AMAZING pictures of Cupcakes!!  Jason Monaco – a very good friend of mine in high school – started a Photography Business a couple of years ago.

He was interested in photography back in high school and now his hobby has become a business and his work is VERY impressive!  I will let the photos speak for themselves.  BUT…

Those of you in the Chi-Town area should definitely contact Jason for all your photo needs – he mostly does Weddings and Portraits.  His wedding package is so affordable and it comes with 12 HOURS of picture-taking service!  That is just incredible!!  We payed almost twice what he charges and only got our photographer for about 6 hours.  :-/

Anyway, I know you are probably most interested in Portraits… he has a great studio set up and there were 2 backgrounds that he used – black and white with strings of white Christmas lights, which looked beautiful in the pictures.  He let me do as many outfit changes as I wanted – quite a few – and was very accommodating.  He had awesome ideas for shots and was GREAT with Cupcakes!!  He took 99 pictures and they are all just BEAUTIFUL – I LOVE them so much!!  He has given me something that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  <3

{I put most of them into collages so it’s not just one vertical line down the post.}

Aren’t they FANTASTIC??
I love these family pics… well I love all of them, really… :o)

Monaco Photography gets my highest recommendation!!!

[I did not receive monetary compensation for this review, just a free photo session.]

Blog Hops | Follow Me on Twitter @4LoveofCupcakes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vote for me? Pretty please with a CUPCAKE on top? :o)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Just 2 Clicks!

photo ScreenShot2014-11-03at81312PM_zps7b1cfbf8.png

America's Restaurant Recipes eBook

This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking these links costs nothing for you, but if you choose to make a purchase through them, you will be supporting this blogger, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

Comments Make Me Happy!
Be Sociable, Share!

1. precious!

2. Sarah @ It's a Vol says:

Love love love these!!! They are allllll fantastic, but I especially love the pictures of cupcakes in her red dress! Is that her Christmas dress?

3. Beautiful! I think my favorite is the one in the red dress where she's sucking her thumb. Priceless!

4. i agree, the red dress ones are so adorble! she is such a peach! i love you cupcakes!
    -auntie amy

5. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm sad I don't live near by.:)

6. SJB AKA SUE J-B. says:

She so cute.

New follower via Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!.

7. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says:

Aww, the pictures are SO adorable!

You have one stunning little lady. ๐Ÿ™‚

The family shots are great, too!

8. Her pictures came out beautiful!

9. so cute!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

10. Oh my goodness! There is entirely too much cuteness going on here! So sweet…Cupcake is giving me cavities! ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful family!

11. those are just darling! her eyes are gorgeous!

12. Wow, Jamie, what great photos! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the one of her in the red dress. SO cute!

13. Gorgeous photos, Jamie! The lighting and backgrounds are beautiful.

14. LOVE MELISSA:) says:

Gorgeous pictures!!

15. Hazel Schreiner says:

Thank you for posting the link to this on 'Things I Love Tuesday' such a precious post and absolutely adorable shots! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hazel

16. Those turned out awesome!! Cupcakes has such a sweet smile!

17. memoriesforlifescrapbooks says:

He really did a great job of capturing her beautiful blue eyes! He does amazing work!

18. The photos are great. Cupcakes is precious.

19. House of Brungardt says:

Wow, what awesome pictures! You have a beautiful family!

20. All of these pictures are beautiful!! You have such a lovely family. Jamie, please know I read your blog daily but Ive been terrible about commenting bc I read them on my phone. Im really sorry, I hope after the holiday I have more time to get back into my blogging!

21. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! says:

Those are so cute!

1. […] Monaco Photography. ย He does an amazing job! ย The pictures speak for themselves. Click to see the Most Beautiful Pictures of Cupcakes. ย He does weddings, portraits, and more, is professional and VERY […]